About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for a second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Director of Revenue Operations - (Remote, US)
Wurl is seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to support the Sales organization and work with Marketing, Product and Finance to act as the central point of all revenue processes. This role will be accountable for developing a comprehensive revenue operations plan based on a substantial understanding of field operation dynamics to drive revenue growth. In addition, a crucial objective includes managing the inside sales team process and understanding sales enablement requirements to support the development and scaling of the global Sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Establish highly repeatable and scalable sales processes, automation, and reporting methodologies for implementation across regions and business units
- Drive sales and annual ecosystem planning, including determining account segmentation, account coverage, capacity model, and territory assignment
- Measure how Sales Reps spend their time and use that data to improve processes and automation priorities
- Accountability to assist sales teams in improving performance by assigning sales goals
- Oversee sales team productivity and track critical KPIs (close rate, pipeline growth, upsell, cross-sell, churn rate, etc.)
- Conduct historical reviews of account performance, account segmentation, and oversee win/loss analysis and other predictive analytics
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Develop repeatable methods to score inboard opportunities. Continuously value the sales pipeline and monitor deal flow across stages and conduct performance reporting. Work with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Drive cross-functional alignment in GTM strategy across Marketing, Product, Sales and Finance
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Revenue or Sales Operations capacity and 1-2 years of existing Director level experience
- Proven experience managing a best-in-class, complex Sales Operations function supporting aggressive revenue growth
- Capable of managing a centralized go-to-market operational team
- Experience within a complex technology or Advertising sales environment is required
- A proven ability to develop tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity and performance
- Background of introducing innovative performance metrics and improvement programs
- Ability to utilize combined industry benchmarking information with a robust analytical capability to identify market trends and test alternative strategy approaches that yield superior performance
- Strong background in Salesforce required, experience with Groove sales tools is a plus
- Experience researching, developing and deploying sales tools, technologies, and automation solutions/strategies in the field
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimum supervision
- Heavily results-oriented; strong track record in meeting and exceeding targets
We recognize that not all applicants will not always meet 100% of the qualifications. Wurl is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building and seeking individuals who are equally passion-driven with diverse backgrounds and educations. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with EmpowerDX
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach. Total compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors, including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.