About Wurl, Inc.
Since 2017, Wurl has been on a mission to make TV better for everyone. Today, Wurl is the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our video distribution and advertising services reach over 250 million connected TVs, delivering hundreds of millions of hours of TV viewing and millions of individually targeted ads. Wurl’s innovative, market-leading technologies enable content companies, streamers, and advertising to continually reach new viewers and grow revenue.
Senior Account Manager (Remote):
The Senior Account Manager, Advertising is comfortable leading the strategy and operations behind Wurl’s growing a portfolio of supply and demand partners. You are able to build long-lasting and credible relationships with key partners and understand their needs. You’re a self-starter and can handle multiple accounts simultaneously. You are process-driven and understand the importance of both seamless onboarding as well as regular account management.
- Deliver and generate leads for client-side and agency relationships
- Serve as the lead day-to-day POC for advertiser/ad agency relationships on campaign management
- Partner closely with Ad Ops & other business operations teams on campaign activations & optimizations.
- Lead contract process to ensure deals are closed quickly, ensuring key stakeholders sign off
- Complete all necessary requirements for Demand partners to onboard inventory (Inventory details, Restrictions, Compliance forms)
- Monitor all campaign delivery to ensure campaigns reach the target audience, run smoothly, and exceed expectations
- Coordinate with creative teams when needed at the client/agency level
- Own all aspects of onboarding programmatic, direct sold and audience extension demand
- Own the process for onboarding new demand and supply.
- Manage AdPool inventory and provide weekly reporting on channels added to inventory pool, Inventory totals, inventory totals by region, supply/demand pipeline, and other key metrics
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in ad sales/account management in advertising
- CTV experience required
- Account management experience in display and video advertising with a premium publisher or agency.
- Experience working in different ad servers and SSPs including SpotX and SpringServe
- An analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Consistent track record of growing accounts by developing a strong relationship with supply and demand partners, understanding their business objectives.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) and confidence speaking to large groups
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and various reporting platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
What We Offer
Wurl provides a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, 4 weeks of paid time off, 10 paid holidays, 401(k), flexible schedules and HSA. We are a fun, creative and collaborative remote work environment, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We live our values everyday in how we work with one another and support our clients. Wurl is truly a unique place to learn, create and have a daily impact on millions of people every day.
Our promise to you
Few companies will allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, and you will understand what we mean by “human connection.” You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.