About Wurl, Inc.
Since 2017, Wurl has been on a mission to make TV better for everyone. Today, Wurl is the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our video distribution and advertising services reach over 250 million connected TVs, delivering hundreds of millions of hours of TV viewing and millions of individually targeted ads. Wurl’s innovative, market-leading technologies enable content companies, streamers, and advertising to continually reach new viewers and grow revenue.
Technical Account Manager (Remote):
We are hiring a Technical Account Manager to be responsible for the day to day communications with clients to build and maintain client relationships. This role will also serve as an advocate and liaison between clients and internal functional teams (including Product Development, and Sales) to establish and maintain overall customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
Drive high levels of partner and client satisfaction through:
- Delighting customers on calls, emails and other methods of communication to troubleshoot technical issues and metrics
- Work with the Product Team to create new feature requests by providing feedback obtained from our current customers
- Work with the Channel Operations team in transitioning studios from onboarding to lifecycle management processes
- Work with the Business Development team to identify new distribution opportunities for studios
- Be the subject matter expert for various onboarding and lifecycle processes and establish best practices for ongoing channel/studio management
- Introduce customers to new products and functionality to increase knowledge and use of Wurl services
- Identify potential upsell opportunities for existing customers and communicate leads to Business Development team members
Who we are looking for:
- Direct relevant experience in similar role and similar company/industry
- 5+ years’ experience in Technical support or technical operations with digital video delivery
- Expert project management skills including an ability to take on several projects at once
- Strong understanding of online video, analytics and ad serving concepts
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector or Web Developer Tools
- Ability to utilize CRM tools (Salesforce a plus) as well as Keynote, Excel, Zoom and other programs which may be helpful
- Ability to isolate clients’ key business questions, gather business requirements, and create required documentation
- Familiar with data visualization concepts and dashboard development (SQL knowledge for querying and Tableau knowledge for reporting is a big plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative, Passionate Customer Advocate and Highly detailed/organized
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
What We Offer
Wurl provides a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, 4 weeks of paid time off, 10 paid holidays, 401(k), flexible schedules and HSA. We are a fun, creative and collaborative remote work environment, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We live our values everyday in how we work with one another and support our clients. Wurl is truly a unique place to learn, create and have a daily impact on millions of people every day.
Our promise to you
Few companies will allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, and you will understand what we mean by “human connection.” You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.