Consultant. Work from home, anywhere. Halftime or fulltime. Minimum 60 days (option to continue). Start yesterday.
We need your help to design and implement an amazing new user interface for television. We’re launching a new service that will bring the world’s best streaming video programming to TV. Our customers (cable operators) are ready to launch our service based on your designs – providing +15 million people with a new experience for video discovery and viewing on TV.
This is not a typical “design” project. We operate a unique development platform that blends the worlds of design and engineering to migrate your interface designs directly to TV without re-coding. You will work closely with our engineers who will hook their code to your .aep files and implement and deploy the experiences you create.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our Artistic Director to produce layouts and animate components of our user interface.
- Apply wireframes within After Effects.
- Reconstruct visual designs within After Effects.
- Use scripts to prepare .aep files for developer integration.
- Basic ability to run command-line tools (Mac terminal, build shell scripts, git version control).
- Work independently and as part of 4-person team.
- Daily collaboration with engineers to ensure consistency of the creative vision. Available for phone and chat during some part of California daytime (U.S. Pacific time) for interaction with English-speaking team.
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced understanding of motion graphics.
- Excellent skills with After Effects.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design fundamentals.
- Visual design experience and interaction design experience.
Send your resumé to email@example.com.